background

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

{married: stewart + jessica}

Very thankful for the opportunity to shoot alongside my sweet friend Jessi. I am in awe of how well she has been able to create a brand a grow her photography business in such a short period of time. Weddings are my true love. Photographing them brings me more joy than a fat kid in a candy store. And this wedding was no exception. Since I was second shooting for Jessi, I had never met the couple until I showed up the day of. But that's not a problem because the sweet bride has probably never met a stranger in her life. The love that Jessica and Stewart have for each other was so evident and so refreshing. I always appreciate a girl with some sass, and Jess was not lacking in this area. Maybe that's why I liked her so much. A bride who raps at the reception and takes selfies with the guests is a bride who has my respect. She is also the craftiest person I think I have ever met. Everything from the centerpieces to the aisle runner was handmade, and amazing. (I was definitely taking notes). She made an absolutely stunning bride, and will make an even better wife. I'm sure of it. Congratulations Jess + Stu!! Here are a few of my favorite shots from the wedding. Be sure to check out Jessi Nichols photography for even more. {http://jessinicholsphotography.com/}

{sleepy hollow, clemson, sc}



No comments:

Post a Comment