background

Thursday, August 7, 2014

{engaged: caleb + annie}

Meet Caleb & Annie. This day was my first time meeting them as well, but it sure didn't feel like it. A friend of Annie's who went to my high school recommended that she look into my photography, and man am I glad she did. Our first stop of the day was Tillman Auditorium. This spot couldn't have been anymore "them": Caleb was a member of Tigeroar for four years, and Annie is a dancer and performer. I love it when couples want to incorporate aspects of themselves and their relationship. Tillman was the first place that Annie saw Caleb. She made it her mission to meet him after she spotted him on stage...I'd say that worked out well. :) I also love it when people aren't afraid to embrace their inner nerd, and these two aren't. People after my own heart. Another thing I love: puppies. And they had the most adorable puppy named Daisy who got to make an appearance in some of the pictures. Clearly, this day was filled with things I love. But there is nothing I love more than to take pictures of a couple who are so clearly in love. Day well spent. 

Did I mention that I get to PHOTOGRAPH THEIR WEDDING IN APRIL?!?!?! Dream come true.

{clemson university, clemson, sc}

1 comment:

  1. Emily, you did a fantastic job with my son and future daughter-in-law!!

    ReplyDelete