background

Sunday, February 2, 2014

{engaged: joel+sarah}

It's surprising to me that yesterday was my first time ever taking engagement pictures in Greenville, my home of 7 years. Couldn't have asked for a better day or a better couple to explore with. Sarah, an older sister in KD, and Joel went on their first date in downtown Greenville, hence the location of yesterday's shoot. It's crazy to see how much this city has changed since I moved here, and even since their first date about 3 and a half years ago. We started off at Wyche Pavillion, my all time favorite part of the downtown area, and then made our way around Falls Park. Sarah and Joel, y'all were so much fun to work with and I wish you a very happy season of engagement and marriage!

{falls park, greenville, sc}







No comments:

Post a Comment