background

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

{explore: charleston}

I've lived many places in my life. But no place has stolen my heart as quickly as Charleston did. Maybe it's because I was the one who decided to make the move, or because I got to experience grown-up life, just for a semester, and did a little growing up in the process. Or maybe it's because Charleston really is the best city. I could walk around and take pictures all day, every day, and not get bored...which I kinda did. I decided to give myself a night off from stressing out about everything I have to do for school. What better way to spend it than looking through some of my favorite pictures I took while there of some of my favorite spots in the city. Can't wait to pay this gem of a town a little visit in March. Charleston, you will always have a special place in my heart. 

{charleston, sc}





No comments:

Post a Comment